What is Lunch Bunch?
Lunch Bunch is an optional user-pay lunch supervision program. ALL students who will be at school between 11:45 am
and 12:45 pm must be registered. Parents who choose not to participate in the Lunch Bunch program must make
alternate lunch supervision arrangements outside of school.
The lunch program is overseen by the Sun Valley Lunch Bunch Committee, which is comprised solely of parent/guardian
volunteers who have children registered in the lunch program. The success of our lunch program depends upon
committee volunteer participation. Our Lunch Bunch Committee is looking for more volunteer members to ensure that
the program continues to run. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to commit to this committee.
- Registration is NOT limited. All students wishing to participate in the Lunch Bunch program will be accommodated.
- Students are supervised in their class while eating, and outside while playing.
- Grades K-2 play outside for the first half of lunch and eat inside for the second half.
- Grades 3-5 eat inside for the first half of lunch and play outside for the second half.
- Sun Valley School also has an on-duty teacher each lunch.
- All Lunch Bunch supervisors, duty teachers and Sun Valley admin have connected 2-way radios.
How much does lunch bunch cost?
The fees lists below are the Lunch Bunch costs for a regular school year where students attend every day for the entire year. The fees will be adjusted according to division guidelines each year.
Grade 1-5 $167.40 per child per year
Kindergarten $90 per child per year
- 1 cheque for $167.40/child ($90/child for Kindergarten)
- 2 cheques for $83.70/child ($45/child for Kindergarten)
- Monthly pre-authorized bank debits $16.74/child ($9/child for Kindergarten) starting September 20, 2023 https://sunvalleylunchbunch.org/registration/pad/
- Full payment by e-transfer. Send the e-transfer to email@example.com
Due to changes in division policy, we will no longer be able to offer Paypal as a method of payment. Please feel free to contact our treasurer, Cara Alexander, if you have any questions.
$3 per child per day
Please register your child now and Lunch Supervisors will collect payment on the days that they stay
If you have questions regarding payments or to make payment arrangements outside those listed above, please contact
our Treasurer, Cara Alexander, at firstname.lastname@example.org.